Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Effect

OK I've heard my foster mom talk about a new movie called New Moon and how Ms. Delilah is sooo excited to see it. Well, I think I must've dreamt about it and it had an effect on me cuz last night, I just did not want to sleep and I let everyone know about it, especially playing with my favorite squeaky pumpkin! Don't think mom was very excited about that cuz after telling me, Lana and Mocha to stop making noise and go to sleep for 2 hours, she finally kicked us out of the bedroom at 5 AM!! How rude!! LOL!!

Well we didn't like that too much so we got even and chewed up a lint roller that Lana got down from the counter. She wasn't too happy but she forgave us anyway. She blamed it on the moon so I'm thinking she's thinking it was the New Moon too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment