Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I know how to speak!!

Houdini here...I've finally gotten somewhat comfy at my new foster home that I let my foster mom know last night while she was working on the laptop and she was excited! She says my voice is very deep!! I also had a barking contest with my foster brother, Mocha as we he was looking out the sidelight window and was barking at something so I barked at my mom to let her know something was up! She kept saying something about huskies and mals aren't suppose to bark...not sure what that means but ok we do and we can't help it!!

Oh and one of my foster sisters, Lana keeps pawing and bowing at me! Mom says she just wants to play but I just don't know about that girl yet!! Maybe one day but for now, I'm sticking with my brother as us guys need to stick together.

Now that I can talk she said I could take over my blog and keep all my fans updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment