Friday, November 13, 2009

A New Foster Home

I picked up Houdini from the clinic earlier today and brought him home! He is doing good!! He didn't want to get into the SUV and went down to the ground so I eventually picked him up and put him in. Once I got home, he didn't want to get out so I left him in there and crawled into the back with him for 30 min just talking to him. I got out to check on fur-kids and next thing I knew, he came out right after me! He got to explore the house first by himself.

Then brought in my fur-kids one by one!! Lana was first and has claimed him at her next playmate and boyfriend!! :-) Mocha isn't quite sure who the new guy is yet and Aurora who I kept telling people we found her prince seemed interested in him but like all other fosters, could care less now!! HEHE!! We took him outside and he trotted around and did his business. Stayed out there with him for awhile and tried to call him in but he stayed out by the grass/patio line. Lana would go out there to try and coax him in and it took awhile but again, eventually did on his own!!

He does stay back a couple of feet from me but it's funny that he'll follow me around the house and then turn around as soon as I stop. While I've been at the desk, he's been right behind me just laying down! I was quite excited that his tail went up and stayed up for awhile when he was around the fur-kids!! YEAH!!! I think he'll settle in nicely over the next few days.

Here's a few pics of him from tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment