Monday, November 16, 2009

Making Progress!

Houdini has settled in nicely at his foster home! Still hasn't played with the others but I think he's close to playing with Mocha; Lana is still trying hard to get him to play with her. He is getting better at coming in from the back yard as long as I'm away from the door, and he'll eat his meals if I'm not standing too close to him.

Sunday, he started coming up to me while laying on the couch and sniffed me, and eventually gave me a couple of kisses on my feet. He will also come up to get pets if one of the others are getting them as well. He still follows me and still turns if I stop, but his circle of comfort is getting smaller so he's staying pretty close even when I'm walking towards him.

He has done well overnight being left out so that's good as I didn't want to push him to try the crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment