Sunday, February 14, 2010

Walks!!

Ever since my breakthrough a couple of weeks ago, Ms. Kim and I along with Mocha usually go on a walk around the neighborhood. I'm starting to get the hang of this so now every time she leashes one up, I think I should be going to and try to sneak out the door so Ms. Kim says it's getting harder for her to leave! Ms. Kim says that I must be getting used to the walking as now I'm starting to pull just as much as Mocha and the others! She was able to take a few pics tonight. Unfortunately we got closer to a dad and daughter and I really started to freak out and try to get away but Ms. Kim held on and told me everything was ok and we walked fast away. Whew!! I know one of these days I'll be ok around men and I wish I could tell Ms. Kim why I don't like them but I just can't. I hope she still takes me out on walks with my buddy Mocha!! [Kim] Don't worry, Houdini, you'll still get your walks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment