Saturday, February 6, 2010

Huge Step for Houdini

I had a breakthrough today and Ms. Kim and everyone is sooooo excited about it!! For awhile now I've been getting excited every time the leashes come out and Ms. Kim takes 1 or all of my siblings out the garage door and leave. Today was my chance to be brave and I let her hook on the leash and ALL of us went out the garage!! Wooohooooo!!! I think she wanted me to get in the SUV with the others but I wasn't quite ready for that so she put the girls back in and Mocha and I got to go out on a walk around the neighborhood!!! I was soooo happy to be out and exploring things!! Did ok seeing a mom, daughter and small dog from a distance but then I saw a man sitting in the driveway and I didn't like it much so we turned around and headed back. Ms. Kim was soooo excited she texted everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment