Monday, February 22, 2010

Meeting a New Friend

Ms. Kim went out with her friend Georgie on Saturday and they came back to the house. I remembered seeing her before but still wasn't sure who she was so I kept my distance even tho she was calling my name...how'd she know my name as I don't know hers? Eventually she sat down and talked with Ms. Kim while Mocha and Lana went up to her to get loving. I figured if they went up to her then she must be ok so I slowly approached her and she had her hand out! I quickly sniffed and then walked off. That was enough for me!! She was sooo excited that I even did that as it was an improvement over the last time where I just stared at her from outside as I was too scared to come in. Ms. Kim was quite happy too and said I'm coming around quicker with meeting women. Yeah me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment