Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yappy Howlidays!

My foster mom wants me to apologize for her for not letting me on the 'puter much this month! It has been kinda crazy with all the howliday stuff! She promises she'll let me have more 'puter time now that things are getting back to normal.

First, I learned how to get up on the bed...finally!! This is the best thing ever!!! I love being up there with all of my foster siblings!! I even "snuggle" with Ms. Kim a little, that is after I get my mandatory scritches in!!

Second, Christmas was fun altho Ms. Kim put these funny red things on our heads and took pics of us! But after that we got presents and treats, more than normal!! She said it was Christmas so even the fur-kids got presents!! Woohooo!!! I like this howliday!! We each got a squeaky stuffie altho I acted "cool" and didn't show to much excitement at first but then when no one was looking, I took all of them and put them in my favorite spot!! HEHE!! We also got a chewie and for our special dessert, a frosty paw!! YUMMY!!

Lana was the designated gift unwrapper and she did a great job. Our grandparents sent us some wierd fuzzy glove thing that Ms. Kim said she needed to get our paws cleaned when it rains. She was excited! However, none of us were cuz it wasn't treats!! HEHE!!


Third, that guy, Mr. Carl keeps coming back for a couple of days and then leaving altho one time he stayed for a really long time! During that time we came to an understanding but I still keep my distance from him. I know in time, I will come to like him just as much as Ms. Kim, just give me more time!!

Well, that's it for now!! Hope all of my doggie friends had a great Christmas like me!!

Yappy Howlidays from me and my foster siblings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment