Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow in Houston?

Yep it sure did on Friday, Dec 4th at around 10:00 am!! It was snowing pretty hard for awhile and then tapered off in the afternoon. It surprised us all, most of all Ms. Kim as she kept saying the weathermen are always wrong!! Guess not this time!!

I was the only one that would actually go out onto the snow much to Ms. Kim's dismay. She said I was the only real snow dog among those there!! It was quite cold but it was fine...don't know what the big deal was and why my foster siblings wouldn't go out there with me! They did the next morning, maybe because it wasn't actually snowing. Who knows!! It was a bit soft and wet, and when it was falling, it felt like rain but that's about it!! I did prefer to be inside where it was nice and warm tho! It made my foster mom quite happy as she misses it from back home (Kansas). Of course, Mr. Carl wasn't so happy with it!









No comments:

Post a Comment